10 Dec Pecan crusted turkey
200g turkey breast
2 tsp of olive oil
1 garlic clove
½ cup of pecans
½ cup of breadcrumbs
1 tsp of dried thyme
1 tsp of dried oregano
1 tbsp of cranberry sauce
fresh salad, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F.
2. Remove skin from turkey breast and place turkey on a roasting rack.
3. Brush oil over turkey and roast uncovered for 30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, place garlic, nuts, breadcrumbs, herbs and a pinch of nutmeg in mixing bowl and blend with a hand held blender.
5. Remove turkey from oven and brush surface with cranberry sauce.
6. Press nut mixture on top of cranberry sauce covering the turkey evenly.
7. Cook for 30 minutes or until meat is cooked through.
8. Remove from oven and let the turkey stand for 15 minutes before slicing.
9. Serve with a salad and enjoy!